Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Coimbatore, Here I Come........

My next trip on "Visiting all the small Indian cities" agenda is to great Kovai, situated at the foot hills of the Nilgiris and the city of Kongunadu. And this time too, like last, is not for pleasure but for brand building......my humble efforts to spread the name of my college far and wide ;)

The purpose? Yet another management fest! I think by the end of my MBA, I would hopefully have seen all the good cities of India, with no money spent on my part. Infact, this time I am definetly expecting some rich goodies as prize and going with this specific mission in mind! After all I have promised my friends that I will be giving them a "Lets celebrate December and the year end" treat and desperately need a source of fund!

No comments: