Monday, October 6, 2003

The Naked Ape

When I first read "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris, I was so very impressed with the author for his indepth coverage and research into the topic. And at that time, my interest in Zoology was at an all time high and I was looking into specializing at something- Anthropology presented itself as one of the tempting choices after I read this book. Did you know that this book was written by this author in just four short weeks? Amazing! The book is a startling revelation of human behaviour at its most primal......and details how human beings are just another species of animals! And the other book "The Human Zoo" promises to be even better.............am desperately scouting around for it......know any Indian website from where I can order it?

And before I forget, Friends of mine, if any one of you are reading this at the moment, which I doubt, Please remember that I would love to get either of the above books as my birthday gift ;) After all, its not very far off and you lazy bums have to start planning what to give m e right away.... :) :)

No comments: