Monday, January 12, 2004

Forgotten hobbies

I always loved to paint as a kid, though I was not too good at drawing perfect imitations! So I decided "modern art" was the one for me and went as far as hanging my "first pieces"all around the house! Then puberty stuck and pooff.......

Now I am thinking of taking them up again! Who knows? Maybe I can create my own masterpiece? But before that, I've got one beautiful artwork on its way flying across cities for me! Yep, Anita's painting for me is ready! I had a sneek peek at it and it is fantastic- blue flowers(my favorite color) sprinkled with white ones. Soon I shall be the proud owner of a painting for the first time in my life!

Wow, blogging does pay, in its own way!! ;) Does it rhyme?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think u should take it up...its a hobby that wudnt leave u for gud :)