Monday, June 23, 2003

The seven spiritual laws of success

I read this wonderful book "The seven spiritual laws of success" by Deepak Chopra. It talks about seven principles/steps one should follow to achieve everything that they want. I found lots of stuff in the book that strongly resonated with me so much so that I almost wrote down the entire book. I have always wondered why I could not have any fixed goal or aim and why there was always a glimmer of uncertainty in my life. Deepak Chopra has explained it beautifully in a few words and The wisdom of uncertainty poem you see in my website is courtesy of his book. In the coming days, I shall try to share some of its significant thoughts. Meanwhile do enjoy this-

You are what your deep, driving desire is
As your desire is, so is your will
As your will is, so is your deed
As your deed is, so is your destiny

No comments: