Thursday, March 19, 2009

Are You Me?

I always thought you are the leader
But when I want to lead, how come you follow?

I always thought you are the talker
But when I want to talk, how come you fall silent?

I always thought you are the stronger
But when I want to be, how come you turn weak?

I always thought you are the attracter
But when I start shining, how come you dim your lights?

I always thought you are the lover
But when I want to love, how come you become the loved?

I always thought you are the best
But when I want to be better, how come you are the good?

I always thought you are the passionate
But when I start feeling, how come you become the logic?

I always thought you are everything
But when I feel am nothing, how come you become me?

If you are me and I am you how come we ended up different...?

No comments: