Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have been searching for you

The flowers have started to bloom in my garden
The little birds have started to build their nest
The earth is full and rich with love to nurture life
And here I am, all alone, searching for you

The butterflies are dancing all around, singing and playing
The clouds have started to open up and the water is here to enrich life
Seeds are breaking open, new life is sprouting everywhere
And here I am, all alone, searching for you

The sun rises to bath the world in a happy glow
All insects and bugs have come out to relish without fear
The caterpillar has flown away as a fly to seek its treasure
And here I am, all alone, searching for you

The bees are quite happy and flit from flower to flower
The entire world is rosy with the promise of life
The spring is in the sir and love is everywhere
Yet here I am, all alone, searching for you

When will you be the sun to chase away my clouds
When will you be the rain to feed my starved earth
When will you be the rainbow to my white world
When will I ever stop searching for you

No comments: