Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Women 2.0 Summit, Bangalore

After Web2.0, Marketing 2.0, Research 2.0, Enterprise 2.0, it's finally time for Women 2.0! Thank god!

Ok!Ok! On a more serious note Women2.0 Summit is an event being organized in Bangalore on the 13th of March by SiliconIndia. A glance at the event's agenda looks very interesting. An impressive list of names feature as speakers, and the panel discussion topics seem even more appealing. I'm particularly thinking of attending the discussion on "The Women Entrepreneurs" between 3:30 to 4:00 PM. But the duration allotted (half an hour for this topic versus the one hour for the others) is kind of disappointing - would have loved it to be a longer session.

Anyway, I hope to be there on Friday. The registration fee is a smallish Rs.100/ though I did get an email offer for free entry from SiliconIndia. So all I need to do is muster up that enthusiasm and overcome that reluctance of going alone, and I should be there.

Let's see if my manager will grant me leave (not that it matters if I really want to attend the event!).

No comments: