Friday, July 4, 2003

How life changes!!

Exactly a year ago, I didn't know what to do with my life. I didn't know what to do or how to do it .......that period of my life was so well...life-changing. All my friends had already decided what they wanted from life and there I was without even knowing what I was going to do the next day. Though I had applied for MSc Environmental science and MSc Zoology I wasn't really sure about taking either of them. In those days my passion was environment, animals, nature.......still is- I would have loved to become a Zoo Keeper- thats why I did Zoology!! But look at me now- sitting in a college doing MBA of all things- so very far from whatever I have thought ever!! And now my friend Lakshmi is at this beautiful stage and I could sense and see the struggle she is undergoing!- the only thing is that I could not be there for her like she was there for me then!!

How life changes!!
Life is beautiful indeed!

No comments: